At Comfortrol, we want you to know that we are taking preventative measures at our location and job sites to ensure that you and your family are safe.
Like you, we are keeping a close eye on the rapid developments concerning COVID-19, and will continue to provide updates as needed via our website. We want to ensure safety to our staff, clients and customers that we serve. We are confident that we have taken the necessary steps to provide a safe environment, and we will continue to apply preventative measures.
Below are a few of the steps we have taken to ensure your safety:
- We are disinfecting and cleaning our equipment multiple times a day. Extra hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout our offices.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of customer and employee touch-points, including door knobs, handles, writing surfaces, counter tops, etc.
- We’ll also be avoiding unnecessary contact by replacing handshakes with alternative forms of greetings. No offense. It just makes sense.
- We have modified our time off policy to better accommodate employees who may become sick.
- As we are an essential service; we are open for business and our goal is to ensure your safety and our team are here to ensure you have healthy and safe Air Conditioning and Heating systems.